Friday, October 14, 2011

A Day of Adventures!

The day began with Zeb taking both kids to the orchard to watch them make cider. I'm waiting for Isaac to draw me a picture of the process and then I'll put it up here. We're just glad we made it out there while they were actually making it since it is not made everyday or at a set time of day on the days they do make it! 

A lunch date with Emily rounded off our morning, which is always a nice treat!  Grapes seemed to be the food of choice for breakfast, along with pancakes, sausage, eggs, chicken fingers, fries and lots and lots and lots of grapes!  Emily is doing awesome and we enjoyed sharing some of our adventures over the last week or two with her.

Then we went for a fabulous bike ride, which you can read about and look at HERE.



Esther was exhausted and in desperate need of a nap, so we came home and just vegged until it was time for Isaac and I to go the University of Michigan Marching Band Practice!  It was so much fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment